Lake Charles Regional Office
At the Lake Charles office we work tirelessly to achieve the agency’s mission of empowering people with mental, physical, behavioral, and other challenges to improve the quality of their lives and to live as independently as possible in the community. The Lake Charles staff operates several programs, covering a variety of social services for adults with disabilities, the elderly, and youth in the community.
The Lake Charles office of Gulf Coast Social Services is located at 700 Pujo Street, Suite A.
Programs serving individuals with disabilities:
- Long Term Personal Care Services
- Supervised Independent Living (New Opportunities Waiver)
- Personal Care Attendant Services (New Opportunities Waiver)
Programs serving veterans:
- Respite Care
- Homemaker/Home Health Aide
Programs specifically serving the elderly:
- Supports Waiver (New Opportunities Waiver)
- Private In-Home Care
- Personal Care Services for Disabled Military Veterans
Serving the following parishes:
- Jefferson Davis