Regional Director - Baton Rouge
JOB POSTING 9/14/16
GCSS Regional Director Position – Baton Rouge
Gulf Coast Social Services (GCSS) is seeking a strong and proven leader to serve as the Regional Director of the Baton Rouge region to oversee the management and operations of human services programs. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in human services management and supervision, development of sound, behaviorally based treatment programs, community relations, and program development. The position requires a Master’s Degree with a minimum five years human services experience in management and supervision, or a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum seven years in human services experience in management and supervision. A reasonable combination of budget development, staff development, fiscal accountability, property management, client advocacy, public relations, fundraising and community resource development is necessary. Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
This full-time position is based in Baton Rouge and may occasionally require flexible hours. A valid Louisiana driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle for transportation and current liability insurance is required. A compensation package in the low $70,000 range, plus benefits, is available to the selected candidate.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage Program Directors in the performance of their respective responsibilities.
- Oversee management of programs to be in compliance with all licensing and regulatory agencies.
- Manage the Program Directors’ use of community resources.
- Oversee record keeping systems which keep all records up-to-date and within compliance.
- Monitor the approved budgets and take appropriate action to maintain the fiscal soundness of the region.
- Maintain a positive community image and relationship.
- Manage client treatment delivery systems within the region.
- Oversee management of property in compliance with fire, safety, health and licensing standards.
- Report and be accountable for regional issues to the CEO and be available on- call 24/7 for regional staff.
Gulf Coast Social Services is a 501(c)3 community healthcare organization dedicated to provide the people we serve with the highest possible quality of life and to enable them to live as independently as possible in their communities. GCSS empowers people with mental, physical, behavioral, and other challenges to improve the quality of their lives and to live as independently as possible in the community. Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or mail to Fisher Strategic Marketing Services, 1026 Homestead Ave., Metairie, LA 70005. All applications for consideration must be received no later than 10/05/16.