Gulf Coast Social Services is a state-licensed, non-profit organization serving the community for over three decades with a commitment to quality care and excellence service. We are committed to designing an individualized plan of care. Our experienced direct service workers are compassionate, trained in CPR and first aid, and have passed a comprehensive background check.
Gulf Coast Social Services empowers people with mental, physical, behavioral, and other challenges to improve the quality of their lives and to live as independently as possible in the community.
Gulf Coast Social Services is dedicated to providing the people we serve with the highest possible quality of life and to enable them to live as independently as possible in their communities.
Personal Care. Quality Outcomes
Values and Guiding Principles
We believe in:
- Teaching consumers to maximize their strengths and minimize their weaknesses
- Empowering those we serve to expand their choices by providing new experiences
- Helping people in the present while equipping them for the future
- Recognizing everyone’s ability to be taught and to serve as teachers for others
- Advocating for the underserved
- Treating our employees and the people we serve with dignity and respect
- Creating an environment that values employee contributions and promotes their development
- Maintaining uncompromising ethical standards
- Exercising fiscal responsibility to our consumers, funders, and the community
Grounded in these beliefs, Gulf Coast Social Services constantly strives:
- To be the leading agency providing quality and individualized care through innovative services in Louisiana
- To make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve and in the lives of their families for generations to come