Every day, the dedicated staff in our region show up with one thing on their mind: improving lives for the most vulnerable in our community. We know that if we can help them become more independent, we all win.
That’s why we tirelessly operate multiple programs aimed at making life better for people in our area. Our personal attention and care for each person we work with sets us apart and helps us make a difference in the communities we call home.
Services for PEOPLE with disabilities
- Personal Care Attendant Services (New Opportunities Waiver)
- Supervised Independent Living (New Opportunities Waiver)
- Supports Waiver (New Opportunities Waiver)
- Adult Day Habilitation
Services for Veterans
- Respite Care
- Homemaker/Home Health Aide
Services for Youth and Families
- Therapeutic Foster Care
Services for the Elderly
- Private In-Home Care
- Personal Care Services for Military Veterans